Search Havilah

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Give Mum the gift of Luxury this Mother's Day

Hello,

I hope you had a wonderful weekend. How are you planning to gift mum this year? 

My mum is planning a Hawaiian Getaway, and has been looking for an appropriate leather tote. Of course the Morgana came to mind. 




The bright orange is a perfect compliment to hawaiian blue skies and seas. The tote is huge, great for all of my mum's stuff: Wallet - check, ipad - check, makeup bag - check, bible - check, hymnal - check, snacks - check, umbrella - check, everything else my mum always has in her bag - check.

I like the fact that it has satchel-like handles and a really long one that can rest on the shoulder, or make the tote a cross body just the way mummy likes.

Consider this gorgeous bracelet for your Mummy:
Or one of our beautiful leather bags:







This bold and gorgeous piece by KJL is a winner anytime


All are available in our SHOP. Please head over now and get yours!
Thanks.

10 comments:

  1. super cool items!!!! Lovely!!! Thanks for sharing such a nice post! Followed you with G+, hope you can do same;)
    Have a happy time!

    Best wishes, Alexandra
    www.svetusvet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great bags! I really like the orange bag. The pieces of jewelry are nice too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really great gift ideas, our mom would love any of these.

    xx
    5th&6th

    ReplyDelete
  4. the first bag is gorgeous! and I love the bracelet as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved this post! Your blog is always so amazing!
    Would love to know your opinion about my latest purchase: a pair of Prada sunglasses. Do you fancy them?
    http://www.janneinwonderland.com/

    Huge kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the kind comment on my blog x
    My mum loves handbags what a great mothers day idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! Super gorgeous bags!!You're right!, the orange one would be perfect for Hawaii!
    Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the orange bag. Reminded me of my Salvatore Ferragamo bag =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. that first one looks so soft :)

    ReplyDelete